Saturday, February 19, 2011

2 Months



Today is Logan's 2 month Angelversary. I woke up very very sad and I really didn't know why until I realized what the date was. I can't believe it has been 2 months. I honestly feel like a whole year has gone by. It is amazing how fast time seems to go when you have a newborn, but drags when you are pregnant for 9 months and return home with nothing to show for it, but a memory box and a few pictures.

I initially planned on going to visit him today, but with my kids having t-ball and basketball games and it being absolutely beautiful out, I am going to take a different approach. I am going to go to my neighbors house grill out and drink margarita's by the pool. Instead of mourning him today I am going to celebrate him. I love you Logan and I miss you so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment