Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When it rains, it pours!!!!

Well, I buried my son, then got the flu and bronchitis, had strep and didn't know it until my joints started hurting and my throat felt weird, not sore, but not right.  Took 10 days of Amoxicillin and then went back in 2 days later because my throat still didn't feel right and she switched my medication.  Before I could fill it I broke out into a rash on my legs and arms and so went on a benadryl diet.  I had a cyst rupture and ended up back in my O.B.'s office where he said everything was fine but thought my rash is an allergic reaction to  penicillin...awesome!!!  Well, now I feel like crap and am pretty sure I still have strep and my rash is actually from that, so I off I go for another strep culture....seriously how much more can I take?!?!

So this pretty much sums up the last 3 months...my own personal black cloud that follows me wherever I go.  I really could use a break because it gets old!!!!

1 comments:

Winnie R said...

This is aa great post thanks

Post a Comment