I will try and get on here and post about my birth experience because it was completely different than I expected it to be. It was simple and easy and how it should be, which makes me even more confused why it wasn't this way with Logan. So that is a post for another day, but wanted to share some pics that were taken at the hospital...i so love this little boy!!!
INTRODUCING LAYTON ALEXANDER
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Precious
How cute is he?!?! He looks just perfect, can't wait to hear more.
awesome pics! So glad things went well... he's adorable!
Oh wow, oh congratulations! I'm so happy everything worked out for you. It brings hope for the rest of us.
He's yummy!!! :)
Darcey, he's just beautiful!! Congratulations! I can't wait to read your birth story...for those of us who only had horror stories, it'll be so nice to read a nice one!
How cute!!! Congratulations what a beautiful little boy. I hope you are doing well.
Just perfect. He looks so soft!
Post a Comment