Monday, January 23, 2012

Layton Alexander

He is here and I am so IN LOVE!!!! He is 8lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches long and arrived at 1:44 pm after a very successful induction and near perfect labor and delivery. I have no doubt in my heart that Logan had everything to do with this. Thanks everyone for all you well wishes,thoughts, and prayers. Once I get home I will post some pics of my little man.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best news I've heard in a while! So happy for you and your family, and I'm sure Logan was watching over you today!
Biggest hugs, can't wait to see your newest addition!

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Congrats!!!!! That is wonderful news. :)

Molly said...

Yay! Glad you are all doing well!

Lj82 said...

I was coming to check on you!!!!! So glad he's hre and perfect and lovely!!! :) congrats momma!

Addi's mom said...

Best.news.EVER! So happy for you.

Jo...x said...

Awesome news.... you must be beyond proud... xxx

Tess said...

Congratulations
Relief
Can't wait to see some beautiful pics!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

Amy L. said...

Congratulations, Darcey! I'm so very excited and relieved for you that you were able to have the smooth ending you so deserve. Can't wait to see your beautiful little guy!

Hugs!

Sara said...

Congratulations!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some pictures, bet he's gorgeous.

Lj82 said...

How are you holding up lady?

Raquel said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you and your family.

Renel said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! Sending my love. Welcome Layton.

Post a Comment