Wednesday, May 23, 2012
4 Months
Layton is 4 months old today :) I so missed this (not so) little guy when I was in the hospital with Landon. I am so used to him being with me every second of the day that I actually found myself actually thinking I forgot him somewhere at times.
He is weighing in at 17 lbs and wearing 12 month clothing. He loves to stand on my lap and we have just broken him into the jumparoo, which I love as much as he does because it gives my arms a break. He is a slobbering mess and is constantly chewing on as many fingers as he can possibly fit into his mouth. He is starting to reach out and grab my hair which he thinks is the funniest thing. I am not finding it as amusing so I have moved haircut to the top of my To Do List. He is getting so big and since he is my last "baby" I am doing my best to enjoy every second of him.
I am so in LOVE with this little boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He looks wise beyond his months and is so adorable. And gads, those eyebrows!! *swoon*
Absolutely adorable! He's a handsome little guy for sure! :)
So cute. I have a feeling we'll be staring down the face of size 12 months clothing soon enough. It made me sigh to have to start packing up NB. :(
Post a Comment