We should be bringing my little man home tomorrow after 12 long days in the hospital. His lungs are "improving", but he still has some hazy spots on his xrays. Very interested in hearing what we do now...hoping just breathing treatments and time will take care of this. All I want to do is put him in a bubble to keep all the germs away. Lord help me the next time he coughs or sneezes...I am so paranoid he is going to get sick again.
I am so thankful he is so young and won't remember any of what went on the last 2 weeks. Watching my baby get poked so many times all over his body has taken its toll on me mentally and I can only imagine what it would have done to him if he was older.
Praying that we don't have to go back there EVER!!!!!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay, very happy to see this!
Great news. Glad he's going to be released. :)
Was thinking of y'all earlier and hoping for an update... So glad yall are heading home!
Oh yes! Thanks for the update. I can't believe it's been 12 days of hell for you guys. Wishing there was such a thing as bubble to put our kids in. Hope you never have to go back there again too!
I hope you get to take your healing baby home. Don't let any of those germ bucket kids touch the baby! Ha ya right.
Post a Comment