Can't believe it has been 6 months...
My heart aches just as much today as it did 6 months ago and I felt it the minute I got jumped on by my 2 1/2 year old at 6:15 this morning. It is agonizing and it can't be changed, so I will continue to ignore it and attempt to deal with it.
This is a sad day for all the Baby Loss Families out there. Father's day is supposed to be celebrated and many will spend this day mourning. For my husband gets to hug 3 children and cry over one, so for that I see a little hope on a day like today. For those of you who unfortunately got to experience this tragedy with your first, I promise you that when your Rainbow enters your life your Mother's and Father's Day will be more special and more meaningful than anyone who has not walked this path. I will be thinking of you today as we pass another reminder of what we are missing.
God Bless and I love and miss you my sweet Logan!!!
My heart aches just as much today as it did 6 months ago and I felt it the minute I got jumped on by my 2 1/2 year old at 6:15 this morning. It is agonizing and it can't be changed, so I will continue to ignore it and attempt to deal with it.
This is a sad day for all the Baby Loss Families out there. Father's day is supposed to be celebrated and many will spend this day mourning. For my husband gets to hug 3 children and cry over one, so for that I see a little hope on a day like today. For those of you who unfortunately got to experience this tragedy with your first, I promise you that when your Rainbow enters your life your Mother's and Father's Day will be more special and more meaningful than anyone who has not walked this path. I will be thinking of you today as we pass another reminder of what we are missing.
God Bless and I love and miss you my sweet Logan!!!



2 comments:
I like the idea of these days being all the more meaningful once rainbows arrive. I imagine this to be very true.
I'm sorry it's been 6 months already- I'm right behind you.
<3
Post a Comment