Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Logan

Right about now I was driving to the hospital and my world was about to start crashing down, but I got to finally meet you after all those long months. I got to see your beautiful face and hold you for the first and last time...

                                        HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LOGAN GREGORY!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Lj82 said...

Happy birthday sweet Logan.

xox momma.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Logan <3

Amy L. said...

Awww. Happy birthday, little man. And big hugs to your mama...

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday handsome man!

Molly said...

Happy birthday Logan! thinking of your family today!

Addi's mom said...

Wow, he is beautiful. Been thinking about you guys so much. Happy birthday sweet Logan.

Anonymous said...

Happy Heavenly Birthday Logan! I hope Kristen is at your party today!

Lj82 said...

Re: your comment- 38w seems to be the earliest the dr would agree to without an amnio (I'd have her sooner if the amnio said it was safe).

I think the reasoning for the 38w is that I went into labour with Jack at 39w, and since it has been fewer than the recommended 18 months since my last, I'm not to go into labour for fear of rupture?

I've already warned my OBGYN I shall be a complete anxiety case by the time I reach my final few weeks so maybe that helped?? I have heard of ppl being scheduled earlier (particularly stillbirths), but I would suspect it depends on the cause of the stillbirth... Good luck with your dr. :)

Lj82 said...

Perhaps turn on the water works (not like you have to reach for them)? I don't think what you're asking for is unreasonable considering your history... Though I'm not a dr.

Renel said...

I'm sorry I missed logan's birthday. I am thinking of you and have read over the last couple blogs. So much going on for you right now and trying to cope with grief and pregnancy must be so hard. Your doctor sounds amazing. I'm so glad you have support. Looking forward to more good news at the 32 week appt. Missing Logan with you. I wish he was here for you to kiss and watch grow. It's just so unfair. Love to you.

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

I've been terrible with blogging, but I haven't forgot your sweet son. I'm late, but haven't forgotten. Sweet, sweet Logan, your face is gorgeous.

Post a Comment