Friday, April 6, 2012

Been way to long...

I haven't written in almost a month and I hate it.  So much has gone on and life is so busy right now, but all for the good.  My house could double for a hospital ward since my kids keep passing their illnesses to each other and with 2 different spring breaks in the last month i have had my hands full. My mother in law is in town to meet Layton so I have exactly 5 minutes to include some cute pics of him before my older boys run her ragged.

He is 10 weeks old and weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs 9 oz and 24.5 inches long at his 2 month well visit last week.  He is smiling machine these days despite battling a cold :(


Would never know he was 2 weeks early and spent 2 weeks in the hospital when he was so sick a month ago     


 He makes me so happy, but at the same time I find myself missing Logan as much as I did before I had him. It will be 16 months in 2 weeks and my heart has this ache that is sometimes unbearable.  We have made the permanent decision to not have anymore children.  I am so blessed to have given life to 1 daughter and 4 amazing sons, even if Logan was denied the long life he so deserved, and I have come to the conclusion that Logan's spot in my heart, no matter how painful, will never be able to be fixed by adding more siblings.  The only thing it will do is move me closer to a mental institution :-)


My 4 loves, and missing desperately my little man in heaven

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous gorgeous! I know what you mean about finding time to blog... I've been absent too. You have a beautiful family! We're done now at 2, even though I would have had more if life had worked out differently!

Renel said...

So nice to hear from you. I am so glad to hear little is feeling better even with his cold. Sending love and calmness.

Addi's mom said...

I know you are so busy, but I always love when you post, especially when pictures are involved! All your kids are so cute, I see four kids, but I think 5 no matter what. I always think of sweet Logan. I do love that baby brother of his though...I want to squish his cute self!

Post a Comment