While I was outside helping my daughter with her front handspring and loading my son's nerf dart gun and then yelling at him for shooting it at his sister something unexpected happened. Taylor stopped suddenly and was looking at me funny. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "You have a big tummy" which I replied "what?". She repeated, "your tummy looks really big again".
CRAP!!!!! I am only 12 weeks and I was really hoping to hold off onto 20 weeks before telling the kids. When i told her it was just the way my t-shirt was sitting she said ok, but the look on her face pretty much said Yeah right!!! I have a feeling some direct ?'s are right around the corner. Time to dig out my large baggy shirts because I don't know how long I am going to be able to keep this under wraps. I am so hoping my ultrasound shows some major improvement or that my SCH is completely gone. Once I get that news hopefully I will be able to share it with the rest of my crew sooner than planned!
CRAP!!!!! I am only 12 weeks and I was really hoping to hold off onto 20 weeks before telling the kids. When i told her it was just the way my t-shirt was sitting she said ok, but the look on her face pretty much said Yeah right!!! I have a feeling some direct ?'s are right around the corner. Time to dig out my large baggy shirts because I don't know how long I am going to be able to keep this under wraps. I am so hoping my ultrasound shows some major improvement or that my SCH is completely gone. Once I get that news hopefully I will be able to share it with the rest of my crew sooner than planned!



2 comments:
Yep, totally busted! Your daughter is too smart! Sorry you have to put together some answers before you are ready to. Come on ultrasound with good news!
Kids are so darn observant! lol! Hoping everything goes smoothly so that you can pass on some happy stress free news!
Post a Comment