Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Heaven's Door

So I tried to post this yesterday, but something didn't work (hence the blank post) so I am trying it again. Anyway, I was reading one of my fellow BLM's blogs (thank you again Noelle for posting it and Summer for sending me the picture :)) and I came across this, which absolutely made my day yesterday.....




This is the final piece of artwork of a magnificent artist and fellow BLM, Summer Fig.  I totally forgot I included Logan in this project 4 months ago and I am honored that she decided to use him and show this door in a few art shows.  She is currently deciding if she is going to show it this weekend at Urban Nights in Dayton, OH.   Her  collection of work, including this piece, raised over $600.00 for NILMDTS.  I have mentioned them in my blog at the beginning and the importance they play at the beginning of this journey, giving us our only pictures of our child on their birth/death day.  These wonderful photographers take time out of their day to be with us and our angels on the worst day of our lives.  I am so glad she was able to raise $$$ for a great cause :)

1 comments:

Molly said...

How cool is that?!

Post a Comment