Tuesday, October 18, 2011
What Hope looks like to me today
:-) I can't find the words to describe how well my 24 week appt. went today. My last appt was my rock bottom with this pregnancy because of all the problems they found with my little man, but 4 weeks later here I sit with a completely healthy son kicking me right now as I type.
His choroid plexus cysts have resolved and his kidneys are no longer dilated. The spot on his heart is still there, but it will always be and it doesn't have any long-lasting effects on the heart whatsoever so it is no longer an issue.
He is still measuring a little over a week ahead and weighing in at 1 lb and 10 ounces. I am very happy with what we saw today and he finally kept his hands away from his face so we could get some decent pictures of his cuteness. The picture i posted above was what he left us with...life looks pretty hard for him right now doesn't it ? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow! That is amazing, he is amazing. This is the way all appointments should go. So glad you have such good news to report and man is he cute!
Beautiful and such good news momma!!! :)
Look at that! Go baby...grow baby!
Post a Comment