Thursday, January 24, 2013

He's 1 ( a day late)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON THAT MADE ME REALIZE THAT THINGS CAN BE GOOD AGAIN.  HE IS MY HOPE, AND MY ONE CHILD THAT I FEEL TRULY TIES LOGAN TO THE REST.




Poor kid spent his birthday in a stroller being dragged around all the Disney theme parks.  I love you Layton and can't believe you are already 1.  I am very much looking forward to the 2nd year.

8 comments:

Lj82 said...

WOAH. I feel like I just stepped into a time warp! One already!!! Happy birthday little man!

I can't believe he's one!

My New Normal said...

Hooray and happy birthday to Layton!!!

Addi's mom said...

I echo what LJ said ...I just can't believe it already. Losing our babies so close to each other and then trying like hell to get pregnant at the same time. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were emailing about ttc. Happy birthday Layton you are such a special boy and ridiculously cute!

Molly said...

Wow!! Happy birthday! We are doing Disney in a week!

Molly said...

What a cutie, btw!!

Renel said...

Happy 1st birthday. I live how he connects Logan to the rest of your children. He's so important and he probably doesn't know JUST how important he is! I was thinking of you the other day. Considering our home was visited by the plague last week. I thought man and Darcey has a bigger pool of germs to contend with. Total side note I know. Anyway happy birthday Layton we love you!

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Oh, hooray! I love what you said about him connecting Logan to the family. Isn't that just so true.

He's one and looking adorable. It was definitely a road getting him as well, but I'm so thankful your family has him.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little man! He's so absolutely sweet! I don't know where this year went... way to fast anyway! Does it get faster with every child, I couldn't imagine... this year FLEW and I can only think it's because I'm not fully focused on Carter like I was on Jenna (I just don't have the chance!)

Post a Comment